The Blog of Jake Kelfer
It's 2019! The new year has begun which means the road to achieving New Year's resolutions is in full effect.
A very common New Year's resolution is to read more. Many people who want to read more attempt to read one book a month which is great, but often people don't achieve their goal(s) because they don't have a road map. If you want to read one book a month, one of your first steps should be to write out a list of 12 books you want to read. This will help you become more accountable and have smaller goals to achieve on the journey to reaching your final goal of one book a month.
So to help you with your roadmap, here are 10 books I read in 2018 that I think can be game changers in your life for 2019.
1. The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
2. Atomic Habits by James Clear
3. The Third Door by Alex Banayan
4. Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
5. Never Split the Difference by Chris Voss
6. Living with a Seal by Jesse Itzler
7. Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
8. The Dictionary of Body Language by Joe Navarro
9. I Will Teach You to be Rich by Ramit Sethi
And of course...
10. Elevate Your Network by Jake Kelfer :)
See below for images and links to each book's sales page on Amazon.
Leave a Reply.
Hey, I'M JAKE!
I am on a mission to help ambitious entrepreneurs and freedom seekers start their dream business, build a world-class network, and scale to 6 figures!